We appreciate your interest and your visit to our website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable when visiting our website.
The personal data that user provide us will not be processed for any purpose other than those specified here.
- User consent
The user’s consent for collection and processing of his / her Personal Data resumes into a manifestation of will, which must be free, specific, informed and explicit. This manifestation of will represents the acceptance, that the data that concern user are object of treatment.
The user, when visits our website and deliberately makes the personal data available, is consenting the collection and treatment of his / her personal data, that is, is expressing his / her will.
Silence, pre-validated options, or omission do not constitute consent. Tacit consent is invalid.
We will not collect any personal data without the user giving us his / her prior free and informed consent.
- Collection of Personal Data
When user does not provide us with some of the required data, this can result in the fact that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or use certain features or services available through our website.
Whenever user provide us with the requested information, is giving his / her free, informed and clarified consent for the collection and processing of his / her personal data.
- Purposes of collection of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data provided by the user has the following purposes: (i) registration as a user on our website, giving access to the different functionalities, articles and services available; (ii) contacts by e-mail, SMS, mobile phone or other equivalent form of electronic communication, to receive updates and information related to the features, articles or services; (iii) respond and process user requests through the service channels available on our website, as well as monitoring the quality of our services.
We assure that user´s Personal Data will be treated as lawful, loyal and transparent, collected for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate, and cannot be dealt later in a way incompatible with those purposes. Subsequent treating for archiving of public interest or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Newsletter subscription and direct marketing messages
The user may authorize the subscription of our Newsletter, through which we will make available information about our articles and services. Newsletter subscription implies the use of Personal Data in order to carry out a personalized advertising of our articles and services.
User can also unsubscribe the Newsletter at any time or by following the information we provide in each communication.
- Data protection rights
We compromise to respect the confidentiality of the User’s Personal Data and ensure the exercise of their rights. The personal data that the user makes available to us will not be divulged to third parties, without their respective consent, except when this is required by law.
The user has at his disposal the following rights:
- Right of access – The user has the right to obtain confirmation that his or her personal data is being processed and, if it is the case, the right to access his or her personal data.
- Right of rectification – the user has the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him.
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) – user have the right to delete personal data without undue delay when one of the following reasons applies: (i) Personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; (ii) the user withdraws the consent on which the processing of the data was based; (iii) the user opposes the processing of personal data, and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the processing; (iv) personal data have been treated unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation arising from European Union law or a Member State to which the controller is subject; (vi) Personal data have been collected in the context of the provision of information society services.
- Right of opposition – the user has the right at any time, regarding his / her particular situation, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him / her, including the definition of profiles based on those provisions, except when the person responsible for the legitimate are compelling reasons for such treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the user, or for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding.
- Portability right – the user has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her and has been provided, in a structured format of current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another responsible for the treatment without the responsible that the personal data have been supplied may prevent it, if: (i) the processing is based on the consent or a contract to which the user is party; and (ii) the treatment was performed by automated means.
The user may exercise his / her rights at any time by contacting us through the email email@example.com or by calling +351 220 999 749, indicating the reason for the request.
At any time, user may remove the consent to process his / her data or delete your account.
- Other necessary uses of your Personal Data
ADV may make user personal information available to third parties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Protection of Personal Data
ADV guarantees that the personal data provided by the user will be stored with the greatest security. Our servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Should user wish to be removed from our database, he or she may exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +351 220 999 749.
- Information on cookies
- What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to user computer, smartphone, tablet, or any other device when accessing certain websites and / or applications. Cookies allow to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how the equipment is use, allows users recognition.
- What cookies are used for on this website?
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve the browsing user experience. For example, cookies help us identify user (if registered on our website), remember preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and future visits, etc.
The information included in the cookies allows us to improve the website by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of the users, accelerating the searches, etc.
- Do the used cookies stores the user’s Personal Data?
No, the Cookies we use are not used to store Personal Data, such as user´s address, password, credit or debit card details, etc.
- What kind of cookies does this website use?
Our website contains our own cookies and third-party cookies. Our own cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from a terminal or domain managed by ADV from which provides the services. Third party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain terminal not managed by ADV, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Own cookies are cookies sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by ADV for the better functioning of our website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience as a user. These cookies stay on the user’s browser for longer, allowing us to recognize the user as a frequent visitor to our website and tailor the content to offer that matches user´s preferences.
Third party cookies are those that are established by a different web domain than ours. We may not access data stored in cookies on other websites when our website users are browsing other websites, even if linked to ours.
- Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us. However, some cookies may be placed by third parties, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services that are requested, in order to improve our services and user experience while browsing our website.
- Deactivation of cookies used on our website
User may restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by configuring the browser by following the steps below. Although the settings differ in each browser, Cookies are usually set in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menus. For more information regarding the configuration of Cookies in the browser see “Help” menu in the browser itself.
However, if user select this configuration he or she may not be able to access certain parts of our website, it may cause less efficient navigation or may not enjoy any of our services.